Giving it a go

It would be a bit rubbish if I had married a veggie and instantly converted myself. That is just not the kind of person I am. However, living with a veggie has meant I have had to adapt and has opened my eyes to a whole world of wonderful food I had never experienced before. I love cooking and eating and sharing this with the person I share my life with is therefore obviously important to me, so this has meant when I cook for us both at home, I cook veggie. I am not dead set on becoming a vegetarian right now and am not sure if I will in the future but I have been so inspired by the many vegetarian/vegan blogs out there that I was itching to start my own. So here we go.

Monday 20 August 2012

Malai Koftas

For our 2 year anniversary I wanted to make something a little special for the husband :) His favourite food is paneer but instead of just frying it and dunking it in various sauces I saw this on the UK food channel and thought it would do nicely.

http://www.foodnetwork.co.uk/recipes/malai-koftas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment