Giving it a go

It would be a bit rubbish if I had married a veggie and instantly converted myself. That is just not the kind of person I am. However, living with a veggie has meant I have had to adapt and has opened my eyes to a whole world of wonderful food I had never experienced before. I love cooking and eating and sharing this with the person I share my life with is therefore obviously important to me, so this has meant when I cook for us both at home, I cook veggie. I am not dead set on becoming a vegetarian right now and am not sure if I will in the future but I have been so inspired by the many vegetarian/vegan blogs out there that I was itching to start my own. So here we go.

Monday 20 August 2012

Avocado Salad and super crispy wedges!

Both recipes can be found on the lovely Angela's blog. http://ohsheglows.com/
She truly has not only wonderful photography skills but an unbelievable understanding of what comprises a satisfying and wholesome meal. Everything I make from her blog is a huge success including these!

No comments:

Post a Comment